Every project should be documented properly, but this is easier said then done. Sometimes you only have some small notes written down somewhere to get the project up and running. During the years, I have worked on some great projects to create new Art and Music and I will publish most of this documentation here. For more information about the projects, take a look here.
A list of all available circuits (drawn with Eagle 7.x software).
All files will be displayed in pdf format or Jpeg images.
- 1. IpsonCompact (13 Analog inputs, 14 PWM outputs conversion to OSC)
- 2. OSC-CV board (DA-board)
- 3. Ipson64 (64 inputs to OSC)
- 4. VC-SPG (Voltage Controlled Signal Path Generator)
- 5. Driving 96 servo’s with OSC
- 6. Driving multi relais with OSC
- 7. Driving Muscle Wire with OSC
- 8. +60V DC power supply for Microphones
- 9. OSC to multiple digital outputs (bitshifting with 75HC595)
- 10. Boss Volume pedal with OSC output
- 11. Digital cello interface to OSC
- 12. Signal envelope follower (analogue circuit)
- 13. Transmitting ultrasonic bursts
- 14. Receiving ultrasonic bursts
- 15 MIDI output circuit (old Microlab)
9. OSC to multiple digital outputs (bitshifting with 75HC595)
Back to the top